Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is trendione?

Tililaske

Today I have seen a supplement called trendione, andit is supposed to be like trenbolone, but without injections. Can Ireally expect the same sort of advantages with this steroid and getstrong so masssively? Do you think it will have the same sideeffects?

As a matter of fact, trendione is not a supplement,but a pro-hormone, which are banned for quite a while now. And it isactually trenbolone, a methilated one, but still trenbolone. So itcan give the same results as trenbolone, but much faster since it istake orally. However, first of all, I highly doubt you could buy thislegally, or within the expiry date. Secondly, it gives the boost sofast, that it is even dangerous, because your body won't get the timeto accommodate to the new stresses.

So if it is trenbolone in a different form, I would just have to use the same ancillaries? Caber? I assume that liver support is also necessary here...which one would be potent enough?

So if it is trenbolone in a different form, I would just have to use the same ancillaries? Caber? I assume that liver support is also necessary here...which one would be potent enough?

You are correct. Trenavar is 17 alpha alkylated and very liver toxic. You will need a liver aid supplement when using it. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

In addition to a good liver aid supplement, you will need -
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Top Bottom