Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best combo of steroids to stack for a woman trying to tone?

What is the best combo of steroids to stack for a woman trying to tone?

Or what steroid alone?
How long have you been training? Or lifting? So many different factors involved here in that one question. The word "tone" tells me that you are not yet super schooled on what is women go through on a day to day basis, which is really DIET.

You should already be lean before you start a stack or even one supplement or steroid. They are certainly not the magic pill and its not just women who think that...men do too. Men walk up to me all the time and say, "I want what you're taking". OH REALLY??? LOL. It's hard work, struggle, determination, facing fear, growth, learning to be alone, confidence, meal preps, saying no to people places and things that get in the way of your goal.

Now, generally, the most common supp/steroid for women is anavar. It's also one of the more expensive and an oral, so can be rough on the liver, although Excedrin, advil can be too. Primobolan is an IM that is also very good but is faked so you have to be careful.

But that's all background noise for now until you give me a little more information about yourself. But I hope that helped a little anyway.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Weight training- 4x/wk for 60min
Cardio- 4x/wk for 30min post workout
Diet- Approx 2000 cals. I eat A lot of cottage cheese, tuna, chicken breast, eggs and salmon. veggies at least once a day. whole wheat bread. I do eat sugar sometimes. I indulge in a chocolate shake on occasion.

My main issue is my arms. I had a baby a year ago and I've gotten the rest of my body baco in shape and looking like my pre prego body except for my arms. They are big and still flabby. I can't get them back to "normal" no matter what I do.

Training split and intensity is very important. If arms are an issue, do bodybuilding work on the area(ie try to get a pump and dedicate a day to just bi's tri's and the lateral head of the shoulder). Consider adding some upper body cardio such as the hand driven bike machines, speed bag, and med ball throwing exercises. Look at athletes like basketball players and boxers, just try to avoid muscular imbalances between the front and rear of the upper body. If you are set on a supplement route, keep it very mild and be careful you don't mess up hormone levels. Something mild and not androgenic, and take supporting supplements to ensure it isn't converting to dht and estrogen. This is tricky, which is why I won't name any anabolics, do not need that on my conscience. Try a natural route if you can first, like oral Capsaicin, which is a non stimulant metabolism booster that also naturally increases IGF.

Training split and intensity is very important. If arms are an issue, do bodybuilding work on the area(ie try to get a pump and dedicate a day to just bi's tri's and the lateral head of the shoulder). Consider adding some upper body cardio such as the hand driven bike machines, speed bag, and med ball throwing exercises. Look at athletes like basketball players and boxers, just try to avoid muscular imbalances between the front and rear of the upper body. If you are set on a supplement route, keep it very mild and be careful you don't mess up hormone levels. Something mild and not androgenic, and take supporting supplements to ensure it isn't converting to dht and estrogen. This is tricky, which is why I won't name any anabolics, do not need that on my conscience. Try a natural route if you can first, like oral Capsaicin, which is a non stimulant metabolism booster that also naturally increases IGF.

I'll try it out. Thanks for the help!!

Top Bottom