Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a proper Oxytocin dosage for woman

alexa body

Hello ladies and gentlemen, do you have any idea what is the dosage of Oxytocin for lactation?
My wife is having lactation problems after giving birth to our first baby. She has used anavar and winstrol in the past and been at very low Bodyfat levels. The drug use is something we have never disclosed to anyone that has take care of her.
Thanks for your answers.

There isn't a standardized recommended dosage but most endocrinologists recommend a low dosage of 10-15IU per day. That dosage should be sufficient for your wife. I would start with that dosage and slowly work your dosage up if needed.

If that doesn't work, you will have to resort to a pre-made infant formula. It obviously isn't as good as human breast milk but it's better then nothing.

This is a very interesting topic. I do not have good knowledge on it but can say that my wife was not able to breast feed any of my kids and there are plenty of ways to make sure there is proper nutrition.

Top Bottom