Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if you want to look BUFF for a weekend?

Snuka

O.K. Here's the question:

Now, say your in decent shape and training regularly, and you want to look especially good one day at the beach????

How would you diet or exercise in the 5 or 6 days leading up and what about the day itself?

You know, to achieve the most definition for what ya' got.

IMO theres not much you can do in just a week, besides water manipulation. Find a diuretic, if natural go with taraxatone, if you can/want there are some illegal ones that im not too sure about. Other than that, dropping carbs from the diet for a few days seems to help lean out.

yeah, take a powerful duiretic and laxative ... removes all the water and stuff ... you'll look cut to the bones ..

:alien: You mean you want to go from 10% to 8% or somechange like that? I would say do eca 4 times a day, 20-25mg E, 200mg C, 80mg A , and do 3 full bodywork outs 3 times a week, and cardio the other 3days, the ECA in that high dose will make you jittery and nervous as hell, but this program works well for me, but I think it would take more like 10 days min, and more like 2 weeks to really get the veins popping, and the morning before going to the beach drink water and do a full body workout, and then take in carbs after to "pop" the veins, and little gycerol....:alien:

My advice- look at the tips given for competitors. There's some stuff you can do with sodium and carb manipulation to get rid of the excess water without having your muscles look flat, too.

Top Bottom