Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does everybody do about thier attitude problem?

Its not like I have a big problem or anything. I just don’t want to end up like some people I Know. These of course are the people that don’t really seem to care. I don’t think they have too many friends either. So it seems that making a conscious effort to be happy helps.

C3bodybuilding,
I agree, I do go out a lot with friends and have lots of fun. I also agree to keeping myself away from certain crowds. It just puts me in an aggressive mood. I can’t stand the hard attitude out here in LA. How do those people have any fun?

Is everyone aware to the degree aas and selective/nonselective aromitase inhibitors have on the development of the brain?

Yeah bro, some crowds/people just set the wrong mood. Sometimes I just walk in a place, or around some people and I am tense big time. Next thing you know I am acting like a jacked up prick! lol Take away those people or place, and I am a totally different person.

I don't know to what effect roids have to do with it all. For me, they just make me feel more confident. Sorta like when I have a good day, only it's that way every day. But confident=cocky=sometimes being aggressive and an ass. At least for me.

Just stay away from crowds that make you feel like a bomb thats waiting to go off. And when you feel real 'pent' up, go to the gym and hit it harder. Hell, if I didn't have the weights to let it out, then I don't know what I would do!

If you have an attitude problem all the time, it's not the juice- stop being a bitch . Socialize, go to the bar, hang out with friends and get some puss.
alright, alright, alright-:freak:

I had several people who were my friends, tell my I had a attuitude problem.

It started small and seemed to get worse over time.

They said it was my attitude, my outlook, my demeanor.

They spent time with me, tried various things, various ways, to help.

They would say ....

"you are not yourself".

"You seem to have a bad outlook."

"You are getting a very bad attitude."

It got worse and worse. I mean, almost every time we would hang out, they would mention this in one way or another. I tried talking with them about it, discussing it, maybe seeing what could be done, but no matter how hard I tried, nothing seemed to work. So, finally, I shot all three of them.

Since then, no one has complained about my attitude problem.

OK, that was a joke.

I am the funniest person I know. In my opinion, anyone who gets to hang with me gets to have like front-row seats.

But I normally don’t do joke shit on here because ITS NOT THE CHAT BOARD and in my opinion of it does NOT have to do with AS, then it has NO business on here.

This thread is a stretch of the topic, but frankly, I think almost everyone looks for external "excuses" for why they feel they have problems. People want to blame AS, their job, their chicks, racism, their boss, their family, where they were from, their school, other people’s prejudices, etc etc etc.

Sure some of this stuff may suck, or have some bad aspects to it in terms of its effect on your life, but the way I look at it, no matter how f'd your life is, there are people who are going through a LOT worse and dealing with it a LOT better. Its all about how much you CHOOSE to have it effect you.

That’s right .......

Its about ....

Ho much YOU choose to ALLOW it to effect you.

Or, how much you are simply trying to find external things to BLAME.

Kinda harsh, but honest, real, and in most cases, True.

Riker29 said:
OK, that was a joke.

I am the funniest person I know. In my opinion, anyone who gets to hang with me gets to have like front-row seats.

But I normally don’t do joke shit on here because ITS NOT THE CHAT BOARD and in my opinion of it does NOT have to do with AS, then it has NO business on here.

This thread is a stretch of the topic, but frankly, I think almost everyone looks for external "excuses" for why they feel they have problems. People want to blame AS, their job, their chicks, racism, their boss, their family, where they were from, their school, other people’s prejudices, etc etc etc.

Sure some of this stuff may suck, or have some bad aspects to it in terms of its effect on your life, but the way I look at it, no matter how f'd your life is, there are people who are going through a LOT worse and dealing with it a LOT better. Its all about how much you CHOOSE to have it effect you.

That’s right .......

Its about ....

Ho much YOU choose to ALLOW it to effect you.

Or, how much you are simply trying to find external things to BLAME.

Kinda harsh, but honest, real, and in most cases, True.

Good post.

Willyumyum said:

Do you use tartar sauce on your baby?? one of my buddies does, I'm more of a hot sauce man myself...

YUM

The best way of preparing a baby, IMHO, is to cook it in one of those oven bags filled with carrots, potatos and onions. Bake at 400 for 45 minutes. Baby gravy is a good companion to this recipe.

Top Bottom