Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think about this protein?

To tell you the truth I actually bought their protein (2lb jug) about 3 years ago and it tasted great. It mixed really well but its just hard for me to really trust that whats on the label is really inside. I just didn't feel like what they claimed for protein per serving was correct even though they say they can produce an "official" lab report. Anybody with a printer and ms word can produce a lab report. But who really knows:confused:

Supplement Direct has the best protein. They meet all label claims. It is unflavored though, so mix it with Nestle Quik or something.

I know the industry and which companies are credible...I also use their protein myself. If you're new to this stuff and expect me to say that I gained 40lbs off of it, you won't. Protein in just protein. In the grand scheme of things unless it's postworkout, it matters more IF you're getting enough protein rather than what kind. What you do get from Supplement Direct is exactly what's on the label. Just buy a protein from a reputable company that you enjoy taking and can afford. By the way, if you are new, DO NOT TAKE CREATINE SERUM!!

TheSquatMaster,, no I'm not new to it. Actually I've purchased 2 of there 11 lb bags. I was just wondering? Hate the thought of possibly getting scammed.

Top Bottom