Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What constitutes a natural weight lifter? Poll here

What constitutes a ntural weightlifter? Pole Here!!!

• Yes Natural If You Take Those Sups

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No, Deffinitly Not Of You Take Those Sups

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Fuck You Benzi For Making Us Question Ourselves

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
personally, i know of guys who compete in natural shows and use gh/slin, anavar, and primobolan...so wtf? is it natural to take in 350 grams of protein per day? How about 50 dessicated liver tabs? how does one year off of juice make you natural, as some drug-free organizations allow?

legality is a tricky way to define natural because a guy in thailand could be natural while taking a-bombs and sustanon...and a guy in canada would not be when taking androstenediol...i say you're natural if you think what you're doing is natural...why worry about labels anyway?

Who cares? I choose to do what I choose to do. How some governing body of a sport defines what natural is then that's what natural is for their membership. Outside the confines of a competitive construct, which may or may not have rules barring anabolics, it really doesn't matter what people do in the privacy of their homes. This is a mindless debate that will never be decided. And so what if it is? People will still make choices and chase their ideal physique the way they always have.

Rockafella Skank said:
Who cares? I choose to do what I choose to do. How some governing body of a sport defines what natural is then that's what natural is for their membership. Outside the confines of a competitive construct, which may or may not have rules barring anabolics, it really doesn't matter what people do in the privacy of their homes. This is a mindless debate that will never be decided. And so what if it is? People will still make choices and chase their ideal physique the way they always have.
wow... it's funny that this post is still alive.
anyway, i was merely asking what your definition of natrual was and what constituted being unnatural.

Top Bottom