Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your favorite online SUPP stores??

Why does everybody like DPS Nutrition, the ONLY thing the offer is great prices. DPS doesn't have anything informative or interactive. Besides good prices, I think DPS is the worst site for supplements. What are some sites people like for reasons other than prices?

DPS is cool....for sport nutrition....just don't call...prices are higher if you call...I fount that out when my computer was down for a couple of days.
If you want herbs.......I like iherb.com
I don't care if they have all info or not....if you need to know what the product does.....come here :) lol

KJ

TYPE A said:
Why does everybody like DPS Nutrition, the ONLY thing the offer is great prices. DPS doesn't have anything informative or interactive. Besides good prices, I think DPS is the worst site for supplements. What are some sites people like for reasons other than prices?

Nutripeak was a great site. Great product information and fairly easy to navigate. Netrition is OK but more costly than some. One of my biggest complaints about these sites (or many sites) is it takes forever to actually order. If I'm a new customer I have to register first then if I want to order again I need to remember my password again or get a reminder. So I have to wait for an email to come tell me what my password is so I can order. I know it's for my convenience but I've got so many passwords now I have to remember that to me it's a pain. I just want to pay and leave.

Some sites like MassNutrition.com are good on prices but I don't like the shipping policy. I don't like DPS's policy either. I buy alot every month over $200.00 worth and because of that I think I deserve a little extra like free shipping.

Also many of these sites like MassNutrition.com have great prices but no selection.

So if you ask what I look for in a site it's good prices (I don't have a problem with someone making a little money, this is business but they better earn it), a great selection, free shipping, and good customer service.

A note on customer service. I order from MuscleShoppe.com and only from MuscleShoppe.com and here's why. I purchased a package of EAS RTD's from MuscleShoppe.com. When it arrived 2 of the containers had been damaged by UPS. When I got into the box there was liquid Myoplex on everything. I was pissed. I sent an email Friday night and let them know how upset I was. I got a call Saturday morning, on Saturday mind you, from the owner of the company apologizing for the problem. Even though it was a UPS problem for damaging the package, they still took responsibility for it. They made things very right is all I'll say. Then the guy stayed on the phone with me for about an hour answering all my questions about training and supplements. That is customer service.

When you add up all the things I get from this company that is what I call value. As Type A is saying, it's not just about dollars and cents. It's about value.

I have one more place to offer.

www.natural-sport.com

prices are good and the lady that runs the thing( if you call)
is nice and well informed. shipping goes like this.....

SHIPPING CHARGES
UPS ZONE CHART
The first three digits of your zip code determine your UPS zone.
ZONES 2 & 3
Customer pays full shipping on orders under $200.00
Shipping is free on orders over $200.00
ZONE 4
Same as zone 2 & 3. except customer pays half shipping on liquid drinks
ZONE 5
Shipping is free on orders over $200.00
1/2 Shipping charged on liquid drinks
ZONES 6,7 & 8
Customer pays 1/2 shipping on orders over $200.00
Customer pays full shipping on all liquid drinks
ZONES 12 & UP - Ask for rates

not to bad if you live under zone 6, huh?

KJ

Top Bottom