Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are some good non AS products to use when on cycle?

TheCorruptor

usually i use a good thermogenic like ThermalCuts, a ton of protien drinks, and Celltech creatine.

i've found that my results are better than just using gear alone. does anyone have any other suggestions for products that might work better than what i normally use?

i've been thinking about adding some Yohimbine HCl and green tea extract to the mix for added fat loss in gut area. plus grapefruit extract for added chemical absorbtion

Fat burners , Creatine , Glutimine , Whey are all good.

The pro hormones are pretty much useless.

The only products that I would spend my money on while on gear are protein, MRP's, and glutamine. Otherwise don't waste your money...

What are you supplementing?

Your Sauce of course.

1) Whey isolate "isopure"
2) effervesant glutamine "mhb"
3) Antioxident 1000 Iu Vitiman E or mix of Antioxidents
4) Daily vitamin "natures plus" all dirived naturally

whey You just need the best protien

glutamine best FDA approved recovery tool without a prescription.

Bodybuilders release more free rads than any other athlete after a workout. Dead cells in your blood bind with oxygen and your body tries to use it for energy. This will give you fatique and a headache after a workout flush it out with vitamin E or a mixture formula of antioxidents.

Daily vitamin cause no diets perftect

everything mentioned above plus...

Multivitamin, milk thistle, cranberry extract, anti-oxidant (if using Clen or an oxidative agent), & of course, anything by Muscle Tech...

What I Use...........

I take the following everyday (for the most part)

1. Multi-vitamin
2. Whey Protein
3. MetRX
4. Twin Labs Super Gainers Fuel (f'ing love this stuff for a post workout drink)
5. Milk thistle (only when on)
6. Saw palmetto (only when on)
7. Glucosamine and Chronditin (for my shoulder)

Well, that's just about it.

Top Bottom