Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wealth and charity

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
It just occurred to me...

With all the noise the media is making about Romney's wealth, I don't recall such bluster and hand-wringing over the Kennedy fortune. Or, for that matter, John Kerry. Or the fact that John Kerry gave virtually nothing to charity while Romney gave something on the order of $4 million, in addition to his entire inheritance from his father.
Biden gave less than 1.5% of his income to charity. And Obama pays a lower tax rate than his secretary. Buffett Rule?

Oh, Wait. I just remembered. Romney is Republican.
Kerry and the Kennedys are Democrats.
Also, Romney worked for his money.
Kennedy inherited his.
And Kerry married his.
Obama spends yours on vacations.

Never mind.

Here are the Official Numbers for Romney’s 2011 Tax Returns | TheBlaze.com

Mitt Romney gives more to charity than President Obama, Joe Biden - POLITICO.com

And yes, Romney does make a lot more so he can technically afford to give away more regardless of the percentage. But again, he built his wealth. Wealth that is the result of creating thousands of jobs across the country.

Even a liberal article says focusing on Romney's tax returns is a waste of time.

Wonder how the debate will go tonight.

Nor will you ever hear of a democrats wealth except to know that it is always used for good

Top Bottom