Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watson Test Enanthate

No, there is really no law that I know of that you have to be a certain age for HRT. Find you a good HRT or wellness medicine/botox/rejuvenation clinic and look into it. Get bloodwork done, get lab reults and tell the Doctor straight up that you feel fatigued, sex drive way low, moody,etc. Know your stuff before you go in. These are 5 ml bottles, so I am scripted out 8 which isnt much for at least 6 months worth. BUT my doctor works with me as far as if I up the dose if I do not feel "Optimum" level, so if I run out, I get more. I'm scripted out to do 100mg a week.

lucky dog. how many refills you get on that? I need to look into getting a script. You think 33 is too young to go in to the doc bitching about low test and trying to get on HRT?

Listen man, if you have the right doctor, it doesn't matter what you tell them. Go to your doctor and tell him that you think your test levels are low and you want to get on HRT. Gage his response and try to determine if he will write you a script. If you can see he clearly won't do it, level with him and let him know you plan on getting it regardless; but let him know that you'll want him to monitor your health. He will see you're serious, and might reconsider as opposed to you getting it on the street. If he still won't budge, look around and talk to people, find out who gets scripts from their doctor for test. Then, go to that doc. There are plenty of doctors willing to write a script. THen you have doctors that will write for anything, you just need to pay them. It's all in how far you're willing to go to find what you need.

Top Bottom