Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VPX 1-Test? Is this true??? Scaggs read. . .

WannaBPowerful

Scaggs states that VPX's 1-Test is a form of 1-AD that needs to CONVERT to 1-Test. Is this true? If thats the case its just another form of overpriced 1-AD.

Scaggs, if you read this, where did you hear this? How do you know?

Yes its true. I'll read the ingredients right off the bottle.

17beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-androst1-ene-3-one propylcorbonate. Thats not 1-testosternone. That needs to be converted.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
Yes its true. I'll read the ingredients right off the bottle.

17beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-androst1-ene-3-one propylcorbonate. Thats not 1-testosternone. That needs to be converted.

Scaggs

This is a 1-testosterone ester. Similar to the ethylcarbonate that a colorado company sells, but with one more carbon on the ester side chain.

These carbonate esters have poor solubility. If i were to make a sublingual i would be much better off using free 1-test.

Even better off if i made the 1-test into a water soluble cyclodextrin complex. Of, course I would have to solve the burn problem first.

Hmmmmmm...........

pa1ad said:

Even better off if i made the 1-test into a water soluble cyclodextrin complex. Of, course I would have to solve the burn problem first.

Hmmmmmm...........

:FRlol: but you did....

So then it is 1 step closer to 1-testosterone than 1-ad? Don't really quit know what that means.

Scaggs

Top Bottom