Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitex

NitroCBR

I just started taking Vitex as an anti-estrogen.
Should I be taking it in higher dosage than recommended on the bottle ?
Also, how long does it take before you start noticing any results ?

Actually, I recently did a bulking cycle for about 2 months and gained close to 25lbs. This was all natural, no anabolic steroids used. However, after this bulking stage my chest looks like shit and my nipples got really fat. I was told I had a lot estrogen fatty deposits in my chest area so I should start taking anti-estrogens.

If you did it all natural you should not have a hormone imbalance. Be very careful who you get your advice from, a lot of people talk the house and really don't know shit. If you did not use any PH's or gear I wouldn't touch an antiestrogen. If you are developing gyno you need to see a doc IMO, if it's just fat that's normal and an antiestrogen will not burn the fat off you. Just my 2 cents.

NitroCBR said:
I just started taking Vitex as an anti-estrogen.
Should I be taking it in higher dosage than recommended on the bottle ?
Also, how long does it take before you start noticing any results ?

I'm pretty sure Vitex (Chaste Berry) is an Anti-Prolactin, or it inhibits prolactin from being produced, something like that........I don't think it will do much, if anything, for estrogen.

you can always try Yohimburn to get rid of some of the fatty tissue. It works and I've seen good results using it.

Top Bottom