Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var, test-e, and tbol

Species8472

Hi everyone . I posted this on another board aswell but would like your advice here

I was planning on going on my first cycle starting in september. I first thought of the combo anavar/turinabol, not by fear of needles, but because it has a very low impact on hairloss, which is my main concern since I already suffer from it at 23 (using Finasteride and Minoxidil 5% ED).

Ive read the many topics on Var only, which are very good and helpfull, Turinabol on the otherhand seems less common

*Tbol 70mg ED Week 1-8
*Anavar (oxandrolone )30mg ED Week 1-7
PCT nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid @ 100/100/50/50 (to be double carefull)
Liv52 as liver support

I am aware of the Cost/result ratio of this cycle and thought i could be best if I added Test E to it.

I have not found any info on Test-E and Tbol being run together, but only Var and Test. in that case should the TBol be completely dropped ?

May i also have recommendations on what to run with the cycle you propose as for having the less inpact on hairloss.

Thanks

23yo , been training for 2 years, stopped 6 month due to disc injury
2.04 meters
88Kg 19-20% bodyfat ( in bulking )
training 3 days lifting, 1 day cardio, 1 day yoga, 1 day strech
goal : mass increase, due to my height i have alot of margin, when i first started working out i weighted 63Kg

If you want mass, you want test for 10 weeks with tbol kickstart for 4 weeks (though I recommend test only). Var is not for you.

Top Bottom