Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up the calories?

Slyder190

I'm just finishing up the 2nd week of D-bol/Deca/Cyp. The first week I put on 6lbs and haven't gained 1lb my 2nd week. Not too worried though cause 6lbs is cool for 2 weeks time, let alone 1.

A typical day looks like this (and don't laugh)

12pm - 3 cups oatmael, protein shake (60grams), tablespoon flax seed oil.

4pm - (post workout) 3 scoops N Large with 2 scoops GNC protein added to it, tbs flax seed oil.

6pm - lowfat pb sandwich on whole grain wheat, Cytoplex. (I mix lowfat and naturalpb on the sandwich to get a good amount of fat to even the entire meal to 20% calories from fat)

8pm - same

10pm - same

12am - Cytoplex only

3am - protein powder (60grams)

I work as a bartender so I don't have time te really sit down and eat. I gotta eat standing up and quickly which is why I like pb sandwiches, I can eat them very fast and get back to work.

It comes to about 3500 calories roughly. Last cycle I ate very similar and couldn't get passsed 180lbs. I was afraid of getting to thick around the waist and short changed myself I believe. I'm at 180 lbs right now. I'm gonna go up to 4000 alories a day and see what happens. the extra 500 calories will come mostly from carbs. Any suggestions to all this?

Not really sure how much protein you are getting but it couldn't hurt to be getting 2g per pound of bodyweight and about 50-100 more carbs than g of protein.... ;) That should get you goingin the right direction, towards your goals ;)

YUM

And 4000+ calories defenitely would be good ;) Good luck... One of my good bros is a bartender I know how hard it can be to get shit done when you have to be moving every second filling orders and shit... I gotta give you props for getting in as much food as you do, lifting, bartending and not dropping dead at the end of the week... lol

YUM

Top Bottom