Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed/ post cycle combo

bullrider20

Does anyone run the unleashed post cycle combo for a pct?? What else should be added to it for your basic cycle of test e weeks 1-12 and dbol weeks 1-4 currently running aromosin eod at 12.5 mg

Actually no plants can even raise your test or low your estrogen, the only one who can raise your test is longjack so forget about marketing crap do this and u will ruin ur DICK.

Actually no plants can even raise your test or low your estrogen, the only one who can raise your test is longjack so forget about marketing crap do this and u will ruin ur DICK.

Complete and utter BULLSHIT!!! Nice post by a brand new account with 3 posts as well.

A natural 4 week PCT would be as follows:

Unleashed
Post Cycle
HCGenerate (or HCGenerate ES)
Forma-Stanzol.

Run all of them at the recommended dosages.

I have run this exact PCT numerous times, and have blood work to back up that it works (although I've never used HCGenerate ES personally). Also, I am not a rep for any company. I shell out my hard earned cash, and review products honestly, as I have no vested interest in them. My only concern is that they work for me, which I have backed up with meticulous blood work since early 2011.

Clomid nd molvadex cant beat that nd u can add other supps as unleasshed nd pct combo if u want. well if u wana b really safe then do hcg 500iu twice a week for 2-3 weeks on da end of ur cycle and do clomid nd nolva nd add hcgeneate nd other shit if u want

Clomid nd molvadex cant beat that nd u can add other supps as unleasshed nd pct combo if u want. well if u wana b really safe then do hcg 500iu twice a week for 2-3 weeks on da end of ur cycle and do clomid nd nolva nd add hcgeneate nd other shit if u want

Clomid and Nolvadex are just PCTing drugs, with more drugs. They DO NOT work. They cause a temporary increase in LH and FSH, which then crashes when you discontinue their use. In conjunction with Unleashed, Post Cycle, etc., it's a good mix. Clomid and Nolva alone though, is an antiquated an outdated PCT.

A complete PCT that covers you best for recovery, libido, estrogen rebound, and maximum gain retention should look like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom