Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Universal Animal Stak

adepss

Universal Animal Stak - any good?

Is this product any Good? any users care to share their musclegain stats whilst using this stak.

Has anyone had any side effects like hair loss or gynemastca? (whatever its called)

How about the new methoxy Animal stak?

Your thoughts.......:alien: :alien: :alien:

Last edited:
Re: Universal Animal Stak - any good?

adepss said:
Is this product any Good? any users care to share their musclegain stats whilst using this stak.

Has anyone had any side effects like hair loss or gynemastca? (whatever its called)

How about the new methoxy Animal stak?

Your thoughts.......:alien: :alien: :alien:

I have heard that Animal stak can be used for keeping your mass during cut up. It can be anticatabolic which means that you can use it for bulking up also, with solid muscle gain. Hair loss or gyno?? :D Forget it!

The overall dose of prohormones is a mere 250 mg orally which is lower than an effective dose for anything other than a psychotropic boost in the gym. Its a good product, but not really for gains. The dose is too low to cause any of the mentioned side-effects.

I wouldn't advise using this when cutting up as estrogenic water retention is a definite fact with this. You may notice your belly is a little bigger and smoother during a stak. Its water and it'll go away after use, but still, when cutting ? I don't think so ...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Thanks Dai and big cat!

Wow Big cat you really seem to know your stuff good to have you share your research on the forum, so The animal stak will give you some mass gains ?

or just water retention?

I'm asking because I was given a batch last week for free by a guy at the gym , I've never used prohormones or As but I noticed the labelling indicated cycling the product after 3 weeks so if it does'nt work I was wondering why cycle it?

:alien: :alien: :alien:

If your diet is high enough and has enough protein, some conversion will inevitably increase the rate of protein synthesis, but unlike larger dosed products its basically useless by itself in terms of size. Which is why I don't recommend it for use on low-cal diets. I do recommend it for every beginner to get acquainted with prohormones. You know, a first test-cycle.

You need to cycle it, because despite the low dosage, pretty much any dosage will give a negative feedback and stop natural production of testosterone to some extent. So cycling is necessary to allow natural test levels to recover.

Top Bottom