Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unexpected beastdrol

inmymindithink

i am a new member to the site and forum but i read on the forum everyday..just dont post. and now that i have a question i decided to join.
i started beastdrol 5 days ago, i have all my pct stuff i am running 3 a day 1 in the morning 2 hr before work out later on. i have read over and over that people start seeing gains the first week. tho i have only been on for 5 days my weight is the same, strength is alittle up but could be a mental thing.

now i know it has not been very long at all, but should i start to see gains here soon?

Chill man, you posted within 2 minutes of your last post. You should start to feel it the end of week1/beginning of week 2. Want to post alittle more about your diet and training?

yeaaa,
im a decently lean guy, im 21 so i am not afraid to eat what i want but try to stick to cleaner food...pasta, chicken, oatmeal, potatoes, etc..
i workout 5 days a week i switch it up every other week or every week. just the excercises not the whole routine.

on cycle im taking liver support, vit c, creatine(was on before cycle about to finish) and a multi.

Top Bottom