Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground Labs

satchboogie said:
thats why its important to buy gear from established labs..
id be very hesitant to order from a new lab!! VERY i say!!!

Agreed established says a lot if they have offered a consistant quality product but not many of them unfortunately given the total numbers out there.

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:
Agreed established says a lot if they have offered a consistant quality product but not many of them unfortunately given the total numbers out there.

Wrongun!
I know only few of them. BD and some mexi brands such as Quality Vet. way too many companies offering Test500 or Bold400 :) its all bullshit, takes lots of benzyl alcohol to make it soluble.

Retabolil2 said:
I know only few of them. BD and some mexi brands such as Quality Vet. way too many companies offering Test500 or Bold400 :) its all bullshit, takes lots of benzyl alcohol to make it soluble.

yes..
BD thorough a solid supplier is a safe bet.

Ulter said:
Um.... even the smallest 8 x 12 stainless Clean Room with ventilation and equipment would blow right by that $60K. Unless they bought it very used or stolen. I don't know the lab so I can't say if they're good or not. I will say this though, if you asked the guys running most UG labs what it means to them to have a Clean Room they would tell you that it means their beds are made and their socks are not on the floor.

This is not entirely true. I happen to be in the used lab equipment business. You could have a class 10,000 8 x 12 clean room, scales, autoclave, pipettors, tips, gloves, etc for well under $60K. I have most of these items sitting about 20ft away from me right now. Now if you are going all out and decide to buy a spec and a few other pieces of "quality control" instrumentation, then you would go over $60K. But to have a facility where you can produce accurate sterile products, the initial investment wouldn't be all that bad.

You would not believe the mail i recieve of people shopping for low prices! Even lab names i've never heard of before!

I believe in one or 2 choices and i stick with them..... Everyone wants to look like Arnold but due to Time wasted in the gym and Getting a "GREAT" Deal on undosed gear the member gets fustrated and shops some more on bargain Prices!

Hellooooooo Does enyone wonder now why guys like Needsize look the way they do?
RADAR

RADAR said:
You would not believe the mail i recieve of people shopping for low prices! Even lab names i've never heard of before!

I believe in one or 2 choices and i stick with them..... Everyone wants to look like Arnold but due to Time wasted in the gym and Getting a "GREAT" Deal on undosed gear the member gets fustrated and shops some more on bargain Prices!

Hellooooooo Does enyone wonder now why guys like Needsize look the way they do?
RADAR

This is exactly the point. They all want to llok like Arnold and have spent years training and reserching new techniques, weighing food and learning about diet. They watch each calorie and really treat their body like a temple when it comes to what they eat, which supplement to take and when but hey when it comes to injecting an oil inside of the skin the cheapers with best label will do WTF. If we review teh whole process where an earth can rational reasoning say the injectable steroid part is where you cut corners and save money!!!!

Good post Radar

Wrongun!

Top Bottom