Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground Labs

Wrongun said:
Why has Chef Bones reply been ''owned'' when i read it yesterday it just said good points what changed for that to happen?

Wrongun!
He plays in C&C and Plat-bombs were flying last night. When someone gets a bomb, all of their posts go black for 12 hours or until someone spends K to clear it, whichever is the sooner.

Wrongun said:
Ok i see thanks for that blut Wump

Wrongun!
Yeah bro, some jack-ass was fuggin' around last night in C&C. Thanks for the concern, hopefully it won't happen again. :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
Yeah bro, some jack-ass was fuggin' around last night in C&C. Thanks for the concern, hopefully it won't happen again. :Chef: :tuc:

Ok gave you K anyway so hopefully help you along

Wrongun!

Outtlaw said:
Human grade is the way to go.
what about bold and tren? sometimes we have no choice... and even human grade testosterone is hard to get sometimes! not to mention Schering primo or proviron...

Ret makes a valid point that some meds we use are just not available in Pharm grade and so many of us do have to use and choose a UG Lab and my intention was certainly not to say never use one as i use one myself for these types of meds

Wrongun!

thats why its important to buy gear from established labs..
id be very hesitant to order from a new lab!! VERY i say!!!

alltraps said:
you saw WAS confortable. has your opinion changed?
No just my gear. I have two sources and both are euro that is cheaper the UG so I don't buy UG anymore. Cept the NPP or Tren.

Top Bottom