Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground Labs

Goldprospector said:
This is a damn good thread....but I have seen one error over and over again in this thread and in many others.
There is a HUGE MISCONCEPTION about the use and result of a Whatman filter. For some reason, a lot of people think that if you run dirty oil, bb,ba, or the final product through a whatman filter then they will have sterile gear! THIS IS BULLSHIT! The filter is a sterile piece of equipment!!! It is NOT used to sterilize anything!!!! It IS used to filter out particles that might be in the product! This is getting old as hell.

Agreed and this is the basics of my post that there are actually people that are producing gear and selling it on for people to inject into their bodies that do believe the whatman filter does sterilize.

Very worrying IMHO and hence my post

Wrongun!

^^^^ Right, Enanthate melts in your hand while others can be heated to 200 no problem

I agree with what you are saying and it makes sense...But my take on itis that not all bro's can readily get a source that carries HG. But since the UG's are out there and they can find ones that have been around a while and have a good rep...well it ma just be the way to go.

UA_Iron said:
thats why you bake your gear.

baking does nothing for sterility, at least to an oily solution.

This thread is every amusing. Satches and "other people's" comments make for a good laugh.

Guvna said:
baking does nothing for sterility, at least to an oily solution.

So if baking does nothing to sterilize an oily solution, and filters don't help sterilize an oily solution, can someone explain to me why thousands of people using ug gear are not posting here hourly with stories of abcesses and why most people (like me) have used ug and homebrew gear for 3 years without a single problem?

used2juice said:
So if baking does nothing to sterilize an oily solution, and filters don't help sterilize an oily solution, can someone explain to me why thousands of people using ug gear are not posting here hourly with stories of abcesses and why most people (like me) have used ug and homebrew gear for 3 years without a single problem?

yes, someone can. :)

filters
do sterilize. Almost all bacteria are larger in size than .22 microns (the size filter you SHOULD be using). There are filtered out as a mixture. BA helps destroy the rest of the microbial agents in the gear. Sterile environment is the KEY (I will go into more detail later....maybe. It is more complicated than you might think)

Once again:

In oily solutions, baking/autoclaving does not do a thing.

Top Bottom