Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unbelievable!!

fmorrow6

:rolleyes: This morning, while I was getting ready for work, up pops this commercial......

"Lose weight fast with a safe and proven effective diet delivered to your door. Each day consists of 980 Calories, perfectly balanced Carb, Fat and Protien meals......"

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! 980 CALS?!?!?! WTF!!! Just thought I'd share! :rolleyes:

fmorrow6 said:
:rolleyes: This morning, while I was getting ready for work, up pops this commercial......

"Lose weight fast with a safe and proven effective diet delivered to your door. Each day consists of 980 Calories, perfectly balanced Carb, Fat and Protien meals......"

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! 980 CALS?!?!?! WTF!!! Just thought I'd share! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

YOu will lose weight (water weight) fast... proven safe & effective (for short periods of time)

fmorrow6 said:

Awwww...for the love of PETE! I have to return another magic bullet??! So...umm...this one won't work either? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom