Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG Tren VS. Homebrew

muscleup said:
well why not buy tren enathate in powder form, and convert it at home ???

because a powder source that is reliable and pure (there are like 5 of them) is much harder to find than a guy with reasonable UG gear (there are thousands of them). Besides UG tren enan is about 2x the cost of homebrew tren acet in my sources. That's not a big difference when you factor in the convenience, no-making, no-mess, no ed shots, the high conc of ug tren versus 75mg/ml, etc. I can make more in the hour or so that it takes to run a kit and filter than the $50 difference it costs to have it all arrive ready to go (This would be true for anyone who makes at least 50k gross per annum, which is a modest salary in today's world.) Also, fina pellets are becoming increasingly watched, and there is increasing risk on that front, as more than a few people have gotten letters from the dea recently after ordering fina pellets. Add to this the fact that most homebrew tren is 50mg/ml or less rather than the advertised 75mg/ml, and the deal doesn't look so good. Also, most of the coughing, pulmonary edema, etc have been attributed to the methylcellulose of the pellets, so bypassing the pellets avoids those health risks. The heyday of homebrew is over, it's probably time to move on.

LMAO...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!...There are several legit powder sources...ALL the UG labs are getting there powders mainly form these guys...I have had a few tested myself and YES they come back with 98% pure results...Homebrew is the way to go in my eyes, as long as you have your pwderes tested.
majutsu said:
because a powder source that is reliable and pure (there are like 5 of them) is much harder to find than a guy with reasonable UG gear (there are thousands of them). Besides UG tren enan is about 2x the cost of homebrew tren acet in my sources. That's not a big difference when you factor in the convenience, no-making, no-mess, no ed shots, the high conc of ug tren versus 75mg/ml, etc. I can make more in the hour or so that it takes to run a kit and filter than the $50 difference it costs to have it all arrive ready to go (This would be true for anyone who makes at least 50k gross per annum, which is a modest salary in today's world.) Also, fina pellets are becoming increasingly watched, and there is increasing risk on that front, as more than a few people have gotten letters from the dea recently after ordering fina pellets. Add to this the fact that most homebrew tren is 50mg/ml or less rather than the advertised 75mg/ml, and the deal doesn't look so good. Also, most of the coughing, pulmonary edema, etc have been attributed to the methylcellulose of the pellets, so bypassing the pellets avoids those health risks. The heyday of homebrew is over, it's probably time to move on.

What UG companies are currently making Tren with the enanthate es.?? I only know of TTOKKYO and British Dragon and I believe that both are acetate.

alot of us have pesky family,wives,girlfriedns,kids,dogs,cats, evil mother in-laws,,,,homebrew is def not an option for me. if i was living alone and single id prolly start a ug lab lol

I hear ya bro
georgie24 said:
alot of us have pesky family,wives,girlfriedns,kids,dogs,cats, evil mother in-laws,,,,homebrew is def not an option for me. if i was living alone and single id prolly start a ug lab lol

just depends on you situtation at home no nosy people around homebrew
cant then ug.homebrew will save you alot of loot

Muscleup, I wasn't asking for a source. I think u could name the manufacturer....It dosen go aginst board rules. I was just asking for a name i.e. TTOKKYO or IP

majutsu said:

Actually:

1. If you make your tren in your off time you've lost lost no money at all.
2. Most homebrew fina kits deliver 75-100mg/ml; it's up to you.
3. with homebrew there is ZERO chance of it being underdosed
4. Homebrew is just getting started, my friend.

Top Bottom