Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyrosine/DMAE/caffeine pre-workout stack

biggerthanu450

Hi guys,
I’ve used lots pre-workout stimulants, and this is best…if you want to exclude ephedrine

Tyrosine (5grams)
DMAE (400 mg)
Caffeine (Coffee 16 oz)

I also use ALA (600mg) and GABA (5 grams) while dieting, and this has worked incredibly, but take the GABA at night b/c it will knock you out!
If you use ephedrine take MUCH LESS than normal, because this stack will magnify its effects. I take 12.5 mg of ephedrine occasionally, but now it feels like 50 mg!
I bought most of my supplements on www.ebay.com, because they were cheaper than DPSnutrition.com …in most cases.
Give me feedback if you have used these!

What's up bro. I think 5 grams of tyrsosine is way too much to be taking in one single serving. That's 5000 mg's of tyrosine, but I know it works very well at that dose, but I have found 3 grams to be just as effective. My ephedrine free stack is almost identical, but with some changes. Here's mine that I found works very well.

3 grams of tyrosine
2 grams of ginko
1 gram of l-phenylanine
200 mg's of caffeine

I have gotten 1000 grams of tyrosine for $97. I use 5 grams 5 days/week. Using DMAE with it eliminated the side effects and gives me incredible focus.
The ginko seems like a great addition, but it has given me headaches in the past.

Ephedrine is awesome, but too much over too long will eventually catch up with you. I just like to use this stack to avoid using ephedrine all the time. Since being off ephedrine I've gotten better sleep, less anxious, and I'm actually more motivated. I think that's mainly from the DMAE, which takes about one week to kick in. I bought a shitload on ebay, and the stuff is incredible!

ragin' said:
why do you guys avoid ephadrine? does it make you jittery and/or nervous?

I take ephedrine as well, but only when I'm cutting. I don't take ephedrine when I am bulking and I have found that when you take tyrosine and phenylanine when bulking you avoid getting that sluggish feeling from high carb meals. I have a very fast metabolism and if I would take ephedrine when bulking I would never gain weight, so I only take it when cutting.

Have any of you guys tried DMAE or GABA? What dosages? I noticed much less side effects from clenbuterol when using GABA. Do you guys stay on ephedrine all the time?
Have any of you tried nicotine? I heard it has a good effect on dampening the appetite, and increasing strength and intensity levels.

Top Bottom