Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

twin lab triple whey prtoetin pwder!! GOOD/??

missyd143

ANYONE HEARD OF TRIPLE WHEY FUEL BY TWINLAB? THEY SELL IT IN CVS IN THE DIET SECTION...DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THAT IS CRAP PROTEIN OR OK TO HAVE BEFORE BED?? CAN THAT PRTEIN BE TURNED TO FAT? RESPOND IF U KNO....CAN ANYPROTEIN POWDER TURN TO FAT

missyd143 said:
ANYONE HEARD OF TRIPLE WHEY FUEL BY TWINLAB? THEY SELL IT IN CVS IN THE DIET SECTION...DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THAT IS CRAP PROTEIN OR OK TO HAVE BEFORE BED?? CAN THAT PRTEIN BE TURNED TO FAT? RESPOND IF U KNO....CAN ANYPROTEIN POWDER TURN TO FAT
i use eas protein. take it in the morning, and after you lift.no it doesn't turn to fat, unless you sit on your ass all day, and don't work out.go to gnc they have most of the good you need.read up on what you want to do with your body....

I am not sure about Twin Lab but I used to buy Nitro Tech and it was ok. Now I have switched to this canadian brand called Dynawhey it has no carbs sugar or aspartame in it for $27.00 can compared to $70.00 for the Nitrotech. And can you believed that it is all 100% Whey with no fillers.

Top Bottom