Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turinabol vs var

thonson coxx

after bulking with deca and test what would you prefer for a cutting stage ? the one that gives me better results in about 7 weeks, I will go more strict
on my diet than when I was bulking, thank you guys.

I would always run test with either but I really prefer tbol over var. I just feel like var is too mild for me. Plus, I have had great results from using tbol.

Now, if youre cutting then it really comes down to diet anyways and not really the gear you are using.

Anavar is a very mild steroid. Men won't get much from it unless they run a high dosage - which gets expensive.

I would pick tbol. Neither anavar or tbol aromatize into estrogen so both will provide really clean gains with no water retention or bloat.

Both are liver toxic though so I would run a good liver aid supplement when running either one. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

Anavar is usually a better choice for cutting, since Turinabol will give considerably more mass, even though it will be a clean mass. However, I always prefer to go with tbol, as it is cheaper and less faked, and it is just as safe in terms of side effects as anavar is. Besides, it is always good to get that extra muscle mass.

Top Bottom