Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TTest & Deca

nojudge

Hello guys! I want to put some questions and i think here i will be helped.

First, stats:
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 180.7 lbs

I did 7 mounths ago 1 test e only cycle (first cycle: 500mg/week), was fine i put 18 lbs, but kept just 10 lbs after pct (nolva+clomid). Now i want to move next mounth to 2nd cycle, test+deca.

Week 1-12: test e 500mg/week
Week 1-10: deca 400mg/week

PCT: 14-18: clomid 100/50/50/50
14-18: nolva 40/20/20/20
-Caber on hand for any prolactine problems.
- Ai on hand too.

1. I know it's all about diet,sleep,training. But it will be a difference from a test only cycle to a test+deca in gains/mass ?

2. It is a must to use HCG/HCgenerate on this cycle? I'm asking because where i live is a little bit harder to get pregnyl and Deca shuts down pretty hard HPTA and stays longer in the body.

3. Is real the myth: "deca gains are easier to keep and maintain after cycle" ? If it's true then why cause nandrolone to do that?

Sorry for my bad english, is not my native language. And sorry again for my dumb questions :confused:. Thanks!

Hello guys! I want to put some questions and i think here i will be helped.

First, stats:
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 180.7 lbs

I did 7 mounths ago 1 test e only cycle (first cycle: 500mg/week), was fine i put 18 lbs, but kept just 10 lbs after pct (nolva+clomid). Now i want to move next mounth to 2nd cycle, test+deca don't get stuck on weight changes. if you ran 10 cycles you would gain 100 pounds, does that sound realistic ? of course not

Week 1-12: test e 500mg/week
Week 1-10: deca 400mg/week
add in 25mg a day proviron, halve your test dose and run the deca full 12 weeks

PCT: 14-18: clomid 100/50/50/50
14-18: nolva 40/20/20/20
-Caber on hand for any prolactine problems.
- Ai on hand too.

your pct is weak and awful. halve the SERM doses and google perfect pct to learn how to run a comprehensive pct

AI isn't supposed to be 'on hand' you need to be using it from day 1

1. I know it's all about diet,sleep,training. But it will be a difference from a test only cycle to a test+deca in gains/mass ? are you just a skinny guy trying to gain weight? then eat more, don't think that steroids are the answer to gaining mass

2. It is a must to use HCG/HCgenerate on this cycle? I'm asking because where i live is a little bit harder to get pregnyl and Deca shuts down pretty hard HPTA and stays longer in the body.

deca doesn't 'shut you down harder' than any other steroid. in fact it is more mild. testosterone shuts you down faster if you run bloods

3. Is real the myth: "deca gains are easier to keep and maintain after cycle" ? If it's true then why cause nandrolone to do that?

slower gains are easier to keep

Sorry for my bad english, is not my native language. And sorry again for my dumb questions :confused:. Thanks!

​in bold. alot of what you wrote is cookie cutter stuff, glad you came to a better forum that doesn't parrot shit

Top Bottom