Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple Threat.... Yet another question

saxman

I'm considering trying some Triple Threat because of the price. There is one thing that doesn't make sense. It says on the Mass Quantities web page that a serving size is 60 grams, but there is 60 grams of protein per serving. Something doesn't add up. Where do the vitamins, carbs, etc... come in at? Is this a misprint? It also says the 3 scoop size is supposed to last 45 days. Is this right?

I just wanted to clear this up before I ordered some.

Also, has anyone compared this stuff to Biotest Grow!?

When did this 72 hour sale start? And does the buy three get free overnight shipping still apply with this special? Thanks!!

I hope I get a reply before the sale is over... I'd at least like to know when the sale started so I know when it is over.

yeah ur right, 60g per serving while thers 60g or protein per serving and 19g of carbs.. doesn't add up

oh and its only for the next 72 hours, i think tomorrow is the last day.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Recently, I've been going through the Optimum 5lb tubs in 3 weeks and it has alot less carbs than the triple threat. If the carbs were limited to say 3 grams per serving, I wonder how many pounds of protein you are getting.

George... can you explain this 60 gram serving thing to me? I'm still confused as to how you can fit 60 grams of protein plus all the grams of the other ingredients into 60 grams.

Saxman,

Thanks for keeping us honest :)

This is an error on the site that I corrected.

Vanilla has about an 81 g and Choc has about an 85 g serving size.

I appreciate your bringing this to our attention.

Thanks for the replies...

One more thing though. I think there is usually about 454 grams in a pound (I could be wrong).

454 grams x 6 pounds = 2724 total grams per bucket

2724 grams / ~85 grams per serving = ~32 servings per container using the 85 gram serving size.

Is this right or are there really only ~32 servings for the 3 scoop size? I think other people were saying they were getting about 30 or so servings with the ~85 gram serving.

No, you are exactly right again. About 30+ three scoop servings, about 45+ two scoop servings.

Also, the insert in the box says only 10 servings. This is obviously inaccurate too -- these would be huge half pound + servings.

Please let us know how you like it.

Last edited:
How do I like it? I haven't even ordered it yet. Unless, of course, you sent me a free sample. ;)

Nah..... I plan on trying some for the heck of it. Seems like a good deal and I hear nothing but good about it. I'll probably order some later tonight. I gotta go pound the iron right now.

Is the deal over tonight?

Thanks again George.... sorry for playing devil's advocate, but someone's gotta do it.

Top Bottom