Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/winny

darkchild

After posting a while back about a cycle, I decided I needed more research. Since then, I am now 180lbs with 15%bf. I have bought some stuff and am looking for it to be reviewed by some of you and give your advice on.

I have 8 weeks worth of test and tren already pre loaded.

Super Test 450 750pw/ and Super Tren 600pw.

I have win on hand but am not quite sure of when to run it.

I have anastrozole on hand, and I have clomid and nolva for pct. I am thinking of waiting 3 weeks after last injection to start pct.

I have read about hcg and am wondering if I could go without, I haven't really looked for it but am sure I could find it. I can also get more test since I have seen people run test longer than tren.

I will not be using any of it until I have it 100% ready to go and I get my diet worked out 100% as well. I am looking to put on some lean weight. Any help is appreciated.

Mid 20's. 6'2 180lbs. Supposed to be 15% bf but I look like im at 10% so not quite sure. This will be my 2nd cycle. I also thought about doing 650 test 500 tren but am not quite sure yet.

Top Bottom