Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace and test e damn tired

uberreem

hey guys

im running 500mg test e and 300mg tren a per week, started the test 3 weeks ago and tren a 7 days ago.... the tren a at first gave me alot of anxiety but now its making me tired as hell, i just wanna sleep all day and in the gym im tired as hell

i dont have the anxiety anymore i think at least, im just dead tired

so the tren dosage works out to be 85 eod.......should i lower the dose? up the dose? or just hang tight for a few more days to see what happens
EDIT......i forgot to add that my heart rate is up a bit, nothing major bp is fine

hey guys

im running 500mg test e and 300mg tren a per week, started the test 3 weeks ago and tren a 7 days ago.... the tren a at first gave me alot of anxiety but now its making me tired as hell, i just wanna sleep all day and in the gym im tired as hell

i dont have the anxiety anymore i think at least, im just dead tired

so the tren dosage works out to be 85 eod.......should i lower the dose? up the dose? or just hang tight for a few more days to see what happens
EDIT......i forgot to add that my heart rate is up a bit, nothing major bp is fine

Back your TREN dosage down. I have my guys start low with TREN 37.5MG EOD and adjust from there if you can tolerate it.
Ive seen guys make outstanding results with low dosages too.

Top Bottom