Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Much BullShit

CongoJoe

ok, time for me to vent. There is way too much damm bullshit answers that people are posting. so many people think they know everything damm thing about working out and nutrition, but the reality is that all they 'really' know is what they read in magazines. Heres how i see it...the more you read, the more bullshit you hear and the more you get confused. All of our bodies are different. we have to experiment with our own bodies to see what works for us. the truth is that everyone knows about getting fit more than they think. its all about getting back to the basics. eat small healthy meals throughout the day. lift weights and do cardio. more or less depending on your goals. Ive seen so many answers from the same people that contradict themselves. one answer i will read that bran cereal with skim milk is great in the morning even if cutting....then the same person will answer in a different post that skim milk is no good for cutting. bran cereal with skim milk is wonderful even if you are cutting...UNLESS you are competing for a bodybuilding show, the probably not because of the lactose in milk...BUT if thats the case then yuo shouldnt even have to ask about milk, because just the fact of you competing, you should know what works and what doesnt. if im out of line let me know...there are many people who post up questions who need help, but im just sick of seeing answers from poeple who read magazines so damm much.

Top Bottom