Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Par, Pat and Bill

Fortes

PA, Par Deus and Bill -

I am writing this post on behalf of all the supplement consumers in the world (especially male bodybuilder/powerlifter types).

Much of this post will contain obvious information, but it is information which I believe cannot be emphasized enough.

First, Pat, I would like to congratulate you on your discovery of
1-AD. It is truly a great product.

Second, Par, I would like to congratulate you on the means whereby you pitch your products. Not having to deal with the hype and the "clever" writing I read all the time on the Biotest website is quite refreshing.

Bill, thank you for also offering quality products such as 3-alpha and Boldione.

And all of you, thanks so much for coming to the boards to talk with us, the Consumers, your collective Life Blood - while the T-mag guys sit in the protection of their self-moderated message boards, you guys have the courage to deal with the many consumers you have who are often ignorant, inflammatory and usually both.

I would like to invite all three of you to let us in on your R&D. Be as specific or as secretive as you want, simply let us know. I know I'm curious . . .

Also, what about the current trends in nutritional chemistry? Myostatin inhibitors/binders? Non-steroidal/phyto-androgens? Steroidal esters/ethers? Are these even worth the research?

How about a new androgen which is potent but does not hit the hairline hard that athletes could use without fear of being tested positive for Nandrolone?

And how about stacked products? Par Deus, you already have One +, but Pat, if you were to stack 1-AD with 4-AD in one pill I'm sure it would sell well (and also work better than either androgen alone).

Once again, thanks for all the info and what not . . .

Top Bottom