Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thread diet per day

lovecrue

1.How do I figure out my caloric requirements?
i'm over weight, i'm 5'6, weight 100 kilos and 40 years old, i found this calorie online calculator and when i enter my stats, it shows me the three type of caloric intake:
1.maintenance amount
2.fat loss amount
3.extreme fat loss amount
i'm confused, can you please advice an easier way to figure out my caloric intake,thanks.

It is very individual and it depends on your genetics, age, lifestyle etc. For example, someone with a labourer style job will require a lot more daily calories then someone with a desk job. Because the daily calorie requirements are so individual, that's why so many people hire a coach/nutritionist to help them when they are trying to loose weight/body fat.

A good general rule is to multiply your body weight in pounds by 15. This will give you roughly the amount of calories you need to maintain at your current body weight. To loose weight, multiply your body weight in pounds by 12-13. To gain weight, multiply your body weight in pounds by 17-18.

At 100 kilos (roughly 220 pounds), to loose weight you would want to eat -> 220 x 12 = 2640 calories

That would be a good starting point. Base your diet around high protein low fat foods and vegetables. Train with weights 4-5 days per week and do cardio 4-5 days per week.

Top Bottom