Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This stuff is THE SHIT

I'm sorry man but creatine is creatine. Maybe they overdose what is on the label. Maybe they threw in some var:)
Anyway, i saw the recommended dosage you posted and it is redicuolous:

Recommended Use:
Body weight 140 pounds 175 pounds 210 pounds
Endruance Dosage 5g 10g 15g
Strength Dosage 10g 15g 20g
Muscle Volume Dosage 20g 30g 40g

I have never heard of anyone taking 20-40 grams of creatine, especially twice a day
I think that you can get the same max benefit if you take 8-12 grams and drink a substantial amount of water. No less than a gallon, no need to have more than 2

Benzi

I think you are wrong on the doses. I think the producers of this product know how it shall be taken. IMO. Try this creatine, then come back. You''ll be in love too bro.

I use this as well.

Not experiencing gains that are anymore significant than other creatines that I have used. It is good, but not the end all beat all in my opinion.

I get mine at Nutri-sport as well. The guy who owns the place swears by it. So take that for what it is worth.

I do recall when he initially sold me the stuff he advocated taking an absurd amount of it. I think he even stated that Junior Seau used some thing like one container a week.

Zen

Last edited:
ENGI

No prob. MY main reason was to see if anyone else has tried this. I only thought it was carried in Baton Rouge for some reason. Good shit. IMO:)

ZenMachine said:
I use this as well.

Not experiencing gains that are anymore significant than other creatines that I have used. It is good, but not the end all beat all in my opinion.

I get mine at Nutri-sport as well. The guy who owns the place swears by it. So take that for what it is worth.

I do recall when he initially sold me the stuff he advocated taking an absurd amount of it. I think he even stated that Junior Seau used some thing like one container a week.

Zen

The difference between the CGP and regular monohydrate is in the water retention. On the monohydrate it seems like you may get better results because of the water retention. The CGP keeps you leaner in the way the muscle retains the water. I also take it with a scoop of CytoMax for absorption.

The first time I used the CGP, I thought it sucked! I was used to being all puffy and bloated from monohydrate and thought, "Oh man, look at all of the weight I gained, this shit rocks!" I don't like that look anymore! :) Everyone I have talked to loves it..

To each his own. Plus, it is more expensive.

Just g et the creatine instead of taking all three of those. Make life easier.

Top Bottom