Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think its possible?

Ambizione

Banned
Whats up EF!

So long story short I am dieting again and sitting at 17% @ 5'10 202lbs. My goal is to reach 10-11% over the next 8 weeks. I am losing 2-3 lbs a week and I know the leaner I get the harder it will be. I am doing Palumbos keto diet and I have always had great success with his protocol, I do not sway from the diet at all. I am weight training 6 days a week for 45-60 minutes, and do 60 minutes of LISS a day postworkout 6 days a week as well. I am doing this unassisted this time around, except for hydroxycut hardcore elite which I will use for the 8 weeks. With the diet alone, I am in a big deficit, and with the weights and cardio it puts me around 1000 calorie deficit a day. Wondering if you guys think this is feasible?? Thanks! :)

Wow, I'm impressed. Both by your goals and how good you seem to be prepared to achieve everything you want to achieve. With a typical person that needs a cheat day once in a while I'd say what you're planning is not possible... But it might be for such a hard-working person. Just don't overdo it! If you hurt yourself somehow because of too demanding exercises, you might find yourself having to rest a long time unwillingly instead of taking an occasional break. Stick to 6 days/week max, don't do more :)

My buddy is a multiple champion fitness model and I learned this from him. I've tried it and it works like magic

Drop the LISS workouts and just do sprints 3 times a week along with your good diet.

go to a field of some sort
Warmup and light stretching (dynamic mostly)job a lap or something to get warm
you'll want to sprint about 60 yards or 7-10 seconds.
first sprint only go about 75%
then 85%
then 95%
then for your first time maybe do only 3 of 100% all out sprints like a fucking tiger is chasing you. then you can up it to 4-6 after a few sessions.

total of 6-10 sprints per day

the key is rest period between sprints as well. You don't want to do them too close together. Wait until your heart lowers a good amount. it usually takes at least 2-3 minutes and this goes up as you get further into the workout. The whole thing works because of something to do with your heart rate rapidly rising then falling back down and something about glycogen stores. He explained it all to me but I didn't really care, I just know it works. results are pretty drastic, great workout for prep for summer.

Think about what pro athletes are the most cut, yet still look incredibly muscular? SPRINTERS!

GL

Do I think it's possible to drop 6% body fat in two months? Well at 3% per month it's going to be very hard but at the same time if your diet is 100% in check and you're in a big calorie defect,you're doing your workouts on point I think that yes it can be done, if not done you'll be very close to your goal.But I'd be careful with being in a calorie defect for too long as it messes with your metabolism slows it down drastically..Then if you start to add the calories back in you going to start storing body fat quickly... I'd personally rather take a little bit extra time and have a cheat day here and there to rev your metabolism back up and keep your body guessing maybe on Sunday every other week... You'll still see great results trust me!

At the rate you are going you are going to kill your metabolism fast because your TDEE is so high (total daily energy expenditure) compared to intake. Fat loss will slow and eventually stall. I would recommend doing it with a slightly smaller defecit, and employ refeed days with a cheat meal once per week. I would also switch out the long LISS sessions for more HIIT (high intensity intervals) as well. It will burn more fat and retain more muscle mass without the long boring metabolism killing low intensity BS

Top Bottom