Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things I hate about knowing lifting and juice.

tp8181

Okay....I am not a big complainer or anything like that, but I absolutely hate some things about being a "lifter" or "juicer" or even being big for that matter. Lately people around town I know have had a taste for certain enhancers...I figure, what better way to get money for my shit then to over charge on internet pricing and get them theirs. I start doing "favors" here and there and then all of the sudden I start getting a bad feeling about giving these people juice...I mainly get pissed. You know these people also, they beg you for juice, they get it, then they have no idea what it does or how to take it, they then ask you what they don know and they expect you to instruct them how to do it. Then when they don't get big, they tell you it was bunk!!! But, they are so set on juice being the sole reason for 25lbs of gains that they fail to comprehend the other supplements that should be taken when juicing, mainly, diet, sleep, training, and not partying hard. Now you get these dickheads that do respond to juice decent and make gains while partying and I get pissed because I feel that they are wasting your juice on this bullshit way of life. Then they never want to get off and when they do they bug your for more and they want to take insane dosages cause they think it will make them bigger. Then, you have the people who lift casually and they think that they know everything about nothing! But they lift and and eat the wrong way..but then they ask you questions for arguments sake!! I get so pissed off. Because I work hard at this thing that I do, bodybuilding, and everyone is trying to get the easiest way to get big. They don't realize that you can never stop learning and no matter how much you know, there is always more to learn. They are lazy, and I from now on when people ask me what I eat I am going to say Peanut butter and jelly before bed...when they ask me how to train, I am going to say "high reps 3 bodyparts a day." When they ask me about juice, I know nothing.I will only say this to the people who deserve a cock in their ass, to the other brothers of Iron I will discuss things with them intelectually and be straight up. I am just venting....EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY THE GAME......BUT NOBODY WANTS TO PAY THE PRICE!!!

Hmmmmm...
interesting post; I've spent a little time pondering this one. maybe if you printed out instructions on dosage, training, diet/protein and links to internet research... it may help them and you out.

They don't know how to use a computer...and don't even have one or access to one. They are just lazy!! I could do what you said and when they ask just hand over the packet and ask them for money for the shit or something like that...would save a lot of discussion. Also, would be pretty funny. Maybe I will do that. LOL

personally

I would quit selling while I was still a free man. All it takes is one disatisfied customer and then you can kiss your ass goodbye. :bawling:

Selling gear aside, tp8181 is right on the money. These fucking idiots think AS is some sort of miracle drug that will make you jacked over night. Then they go party their ass of and don't gain shit. What pisses me off even more are the assholes who ask me how to lose weight. I tell them exactly what to do and what to eat. Then, a month later they come crying saying what you told me didn't work. WELL, FUCKHEAD, YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T DO WHAT I TOLD YOU! If you didn't lose anything, then you're a pussy wimp with no will power. Fuck em. Fuck all of em. If you're gonna play our game, do it all the way or don't do it.

I am no drug dealer by any means...and the people that I usually get it for..I get only for them...it is only a select few like 4 or 5 people...I have had people come up to me and ask me about getting them some shit...I tell them to go ram a goat....But yet the people that do it have NO IDEA what the hell they are doing . That pissses me off. I do have a few friends around that do know what they are doing, Bigdaddysmooth being one of them, and we usually have nice steroid and supplement discussions. Hell, even most of the time when my knowledgable friends interact with myself they are not keen on the more advanced stuff. I mean, these guys think that getting off of test is switching to suspension or there are two types of steroids..anabolics and androgens. There is a difference but steroids are steroids. AHHHHH I Am going on and on again.

Top Bottom