Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The right choice - post-surgery - cycling - pain - Beastdrol?

genuwin

This is my first post, so forgive me for anything that seems like a newb question or something I should already know. Let me start with some history about me:

Now
Weight: 151 lbs
Height: 5' 10"
bf: 14% - estimated guess

I've been weight lifting for 11 years, seriously from 18-24 naturally. I've always been very skinny, blame it on bad genes. I couldn't gain weight at that time to save my life. From age 22-24 is when I took weight lifting very seriously trying to gain mass with the following:

Weight started at 125 lbs with a diet consisting of;
3000 calories/day, with the goal of 50/30/20, but realistically it was 40/40/20.

by age 24 I could not pass 140 lbs not matter what. By then I had added Creatine, No-2, flax-oil, b-complex, multi-vitamin with stats of:

weight: 140
bf: 7%

Strength was good I think:

Max Bench press: 200lbs
Max flat dumbbell flies: 60 lbs per arm
Max curls: 100 lbs

Ok, thats just a brief history.. Anyways, I took a break at age 24 at the end of the year, a lot of personal stuff i had to deal with. I returned to working out at age 25, and injured myself doing a Negative Bench press. Tore my Labrum(Type II SLAP tear). I took it easy for the next couple months and baby'd it. The pain went away so i tried to do some exercises unsuccessfully so I finally went to the doctor. Did an MRI, found the SLAP tear and told me I needed surgery.

At that time, I did not even consider surgery an option so i disregarded the doc's diagnosis and just dealt with the pain, and not working out. Naively thinking It would get better in time. Before you think "You're an idiot, just do the surgery" My mom had the same surgery a couple years prior to this, in which was an unsuccessful surgery resulting in a frozen shoulder and CRPS. So that was why I was too scared to go through with it.

Fast forward, Nov. of 2010, I had had enough. I couldnt even do a pushup, so I went in and got the process started to have surgery. Took a few months to get everything approved and all that. Surgery was March of 2011. SLAP Repair with 2 anchors without Acromioplasty.

Recovery was IMO below par. Took a month to be able to move my arm, then ROM and strength was very slow in recovering. At 6 months post-op ROM was back to normal, but still excruciating pain and strength was not returning.

As of right now(almost 12 months post-op) I have full ROM, stability is 60%. Strength is slowly returning. Latest Doc did an ultrasound of the muscles to show the suprascapularis is still 1/2 the size of my other shoulder. Latest MRI shows moderate downsloping of the acromion which is causing an impingement.

----------------------

Ok, That was a lot to say, but I said it to get to my questions. Since I have an impingement which causes a lot of pain in the nerves going down my arm, its hard to get any real workout in to rebuild my shoulder muscles which have atrophied. I have done a good strength workout, but afterwards when the inflammation kicks in, the pain is excruciating. So its a big deterrent.

My doctor says if strengthening the muscles doesn't reduce the pain, I'll need another surgery to do shave away part of the acromion to hopefully rid the impingement.

Since its hard to get a good workout in to strengthen these muscles, because of the pain, I started looking into Steroids. At first my thinking was its a way to cheat and get my strength back while the steroids help mask the pain. But after about 30 hrs of reading up on here and other sites, I'm seeing thats not the case. That, and theres a whole LOT to know about your body, and steroids before you just go head first into a cycle.

So now I'm just lost, and on an information overload. Because of the impingement, my shoulder muscles arent strengthening as fast as they should so I wanted to cycle Something that could help boost that.

Maybe a cycle of Beastdrol with liver support, unleased etc,. would be a start?

I'm not even sure what I'm needing to ask. Thats why I'm posting. I need help getting these muscles to turn back on and strengthen up. And I'm hoping some type of cycle would help do that while helping reduce the pain so I can get in decent workouts. Any responses leading me into more research or direction on what I can do will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post, I figured the more information I give, the better it would help the advice I'd get.

Top Bottom