Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The perfect Pre/Intra/Post Workout and Recovery Drinks Review

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
The perfect Pre/Intra/Post Workout and Recovery Drinks

Pre-Workout - NTKTS Just kill that shit guys, go out and buy some - Mine arrives this week

Intra-Workout - Primordial Perfromance Maximum Absorbed Protein: Strawberry Lemonade - Maximum Absorbed Protein Casein Peptopro Protein Drink - You want the best of the best fast absorbing aminos while you work out, this is it. 11 grams of PeptoPro, Stevia for a sweetner, and all natural ingredients like Luo Han Guo extract, juice from Black Carrot and Hibiscus - Can't wait to try this out.

Post-Workout - NTBM Muscle Replenisher. With 35 grams of whey protein isolate, 41 grams of Amino acids, 22 grams of carbs from Glucose and Maltodextrin, 3g of creatine monohydrate, 950 mg of Taurine, super electrolytes and Vitamin E complex mix, 8 gm L-Glutamine, 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid - What more could you ask for in a post workout drink?

This will be my Get Big Trifecta over the next several weeks.

Last edited:
Btw,... At one time I was using 30g of PP spread over pre/intra/post workout and my recovery was ridiculous. It was very $$$ though. If you can afford it add 10g to N2KTS and Muscle Replenisher too. That would be a godly combo.

Everything should be here by the weekend. Looking forward to N2KTS and Max Absorbed Protein. $30 for 27 servings to drink intra-workout is justifiable I think.

Top Bottom