Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The New Batches of Triple Threat...

saxman

I got mine last week and noticed there is quite a difference in the new batches. It seems to be fluffier filling more of the container than it used to (that would explain the lacking of protein before). The powder also seems to be more dense. It also seems to leave a little bit more of a chalkiness at the bottom of the glass than it used to.

It still tastes good and is a great value, but I figured I would point out these differences and see if anyone else noticed this.

Well, I'll post what I noticed...

Mine's definitely dryer and clumpier. Does take up more of the bucket. Also seems more brownish and less reddish. Haven't tasted it yet, but I bet it only tastes marginally shittier. Hopefully it's the right stuff this time.

It does still taste good. I think it tastes a little different though. I can't really explain it, but it is noticably different. I never noticed a reddish tint before, so I can't really comment on that. I was going to say it almost seems more moist the way the texture feels when scooping it. It's almost like a cake mix or something. Before it seemed to be more of a sand like consistancy for lack of a better comparison.

Madd Hatter, you think it tasted bad before? The way you said it will likely taste only "marginally shittier" makes it sound like you didn't like it before. Why would you get it again if you don't like it?

Judging only by the physical characteristics, I can definately tell they made changes to the formulation... now I'd just like to see a lab analysis to verify the changes were all good changes.

BTW, what is going to happen to all the old batches? Are you going to blend them in with the new ones or toss them? I couldn't see you just throwing it all out even though you probably don't have that much stock in it. Would you be willing to sell them at a considerable discount?

I had no problems with how it tasted before. In fact, it tasted like Nestle Quik, but we know now why that was don't we?

And I got these tubs for free, since the two tubs I originally purchased were basically said Nestle Quik.

...and I'd bet they don't have any of the bad mix left over, judging by how crazy it was selling before this came out, they ran out several times before.

Top Bottom