Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Heavyweights saga continues....

Future One

Well, as many of you know from a previous post, I ordered $200 worth of protein from www.heavyweights.net and the asshole ROB KING never sent me my stuff, and he billed my credit card TWICE for the same frikkin' order!!

It's been 3 months now and I have shit all! I talked to my credit card company and they say they'll look into it, hopefully some sort of insurance will give me back at least half of my money(over $400)

I'm just telling everyone so NOBODY ELSE MAKES THE SAME MISTAKE! I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM www.heavyweights.net ESPECIALLY Canadian guys. I know here in Canada we don't have much places to buy, but THIS is definitely NOT a good choice.

PLEASE TAKE MY WARNING SERIOUSLY!!

I don't know if you are aware of this or not ...but you must dispute any portion of your bill in writing
otherwise you are not cleared of the charge

Thanks for the advice guys, I will do that, I talked on the phone to the CCC and they said I would get a letter about a month later, so I'm waiting for that.

In the meantime, please do me a favour and tell all your Canadian friends not to buy from this scammer. If I don't get my $$$ back, then at least I'll have the satisfaction of breaking his shoddy business...

Top Bottom