Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Coalition for Family Values is....

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Supporting an amendment to the constitution to declare that marrage in the United States of America shall consist of a man and a woman. This of course would make the entire idea of a same sex union illegal irregardless of current state laws.

My 2 cents, i think not only should homosexuals be allowed to marry, they should be forced to marry!! Why should the hetrosexual community be the only group having to deal with community property, alimony and child support issues?! Stupid Conservative coalitions!!!

agree here in Canada they have the same obligations as heteros... You wanna get married then take the bad sides too.

hell yeah i say we force the gays to marry and pay taxes....I truly am envious of the gay lifestyle, you have 2 men both earning money, more money than a man and a woman would earn, if it wasnt for the buttf***ing and sucking dork I would be gay in a instant....

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Interesting thread. A few thoughts:

1. A constitutional amendment requiring a definition of marriage???? Yeah right. Has to be passed by 2/3rds of Congress and ratified by *38* states. Remember the Equal Rights Amendment? Never happen.

2. As one of the flat broke fags, I'd be happy to deal with the financial issues, but many gay couples go through that anyways (with property, at least). And, don't married couples get some kind of tax break? I don't remember. Point is taken though - lots of gay couples here in NYC with tons of disposable income. (the lesbian couples are all broke, so they live in Brooklyn. Go figure.)

3. Don't want no stinkin' marriage. Church doesn't want my sorry ass anyways - much prefer a civil union (covering all the child care, tax & financial stuff, of course).

Top Bottom