Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai 50 steroid reviews

markusq

I found this product online and I have been taking it for 4 weeks and I don't see any gains at all, when I saw it they had the description of anadrol next to it's picture and that's how I got scammed ,thinking it would give me lean mass like anadrol but it's shit, has anyone taken it here?

No, personally I am enough experienced to see where its simply a marketing scam, and where the products are actually legit.

You will never find widely marketed legit steroids online.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to buy steroids -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-steroids-47734.html?highlight=legal+steroids

Steroids are a controlled substances which makes them illegal without a prescription. You can not legally buy steroids with a credit card. Any company claiming to sell legal steroids is a scam.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you got ripped off. Try to return the product and get your money back. You basically bought some cheap amino acid supplement.

Top Bottom