Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test var winny cut

solidrock5

im gonna be running test for 12 weeks at 500mg ew
Ill have enough var for 5 weeks at 50mg ed
and winny 50mg ed for 4 weeks

i have all ancillaries, liver support, a lot of krill oil for joints and cholesterol and adex for an ai. and pct ready

test500 1-12wk
winny50mg 3-6wk
var50mg 10-14wk
pct 14-17wk

or run var first? and winny before pct to help reduce shbg

any options or constructive criticism please let me know

nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
ill be taking unleashed also

maybe too aggressive of pct?
i took only clomid last 2 cycles and recovered fine test only at 500ew with dbol kick start

stats 190 8%bf 5 10" 29 years young

im kind of surprised at how sloppy this set up considering all the questions you have asked... its almost like you haven't been paying attention to anything that has been told to you... the pct is complete trash... your running your orals wrong... you haven't listed any ancillaries on your cycle... the whole point in running an oral at the beginning of the cycle is to give a kickstart and your running it delayed so where's the kick start?

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 n2guard
5-8 hcgenerate
9-12 hcg 500 ius week
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 60 - 80 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

i know i do ask a bunch of questions lol i do pay attention and sorry i didnt get into detail about my ai. i need to get my hands on some n2 guard for sure!!!!! sorry if i seem like i dont listen or absorb the info i do. as for kick start i dont really want a kick start, im patient, for just something to contribute to the test and enhance and be synergetic with it if that makes any sense at all lol . so when i start to gain water i start the winny, gain some more strength, dont mind, and harden up and loose water. than have the var at the end to solidify. Even though we all know diet is the bread and butter. i was just told to add nolva with the clomid for better recovery. and i got it for free so....but ill leave it out. i have 2 bottles of unleashed, I dont have post cycle which i will add to my cart if i get n2 guard but i already have alot of milk thistle and krill oil. and i have an ai. Nothing for blood pressure though but it has never really been an issue. but that could change with the increase rbc with the var and winny might up the bp a bit. and as for my cholesterol i figures good fats and krill will help out, and the winny isnt exactly a long duration or a high dose. hcgenerate i know would be good and hcg. never took either. im going to have to try to find some to keep my nuts going. Does every one run hcg every cycle even on test only? dylangemelli, you cycle is perfect and im going to try to meet the criteria. for my sake! i appreciate the feed back

another reason i would add winny around week 3, so when the water starts to come and i start feeling the test the winny would be shedding the water from week 3 to 8 or what ever? its more for cosmetic purposes if that makes any sense. if i were to use it to kick start it would dry me out more than i am and by the time i come off the winny the water would be coming on but thats why i have an ai. none of the less i would rather have winny do its job and run while the test is kickin....what you guys think or am i over thinking shit

I would say leave the ANAVAR for later. I think it works best in longer duration cycles like 8 weeks MIN.

Top Bottom