Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Suspension and carb loading Pre Contest

LewdTenant

I was wondering if any pro bodybuilders here do this?

From www.steroid.com
drug profiles
test Suspension

However, men also use Testosterone suspension during the last 10-14 days before a bodybuilding competition to make an all-out effort for optimal muscle hardness. Athletes report outstand-ing results when Testo -suspension is used together with the car-bohydrate/loading technique. The athlete unloads his body by depriving it of carbohydrates for several days and begins loading carbohydrates three days before a competition with the goal of storing as much glycogen in the muscle cells as possible. He can optimize this process by taking 5 0-100 mg Testosterone suspen-sion/day. Testosterone suspension considerably boosts the stor-ing of glycogen in the muscle cells and, since dissolved in water, becomes effective almost immediately. As is known, glycogen also bonds with water in the muscle cells, which manifests itself in extremely tight and full muscles

I am not a pro bodybuilder or anything but I have always wanted to try suspension. I hear so many bad things about it like it gets stuck in the needle and it hurts like a motha FU@#&*!

However I have heard people doing exactly what you said! I also read it on www.anabolicreview.com Then go to drug profiles and check suspension. It tells you about the theory.

I've been wondering about this as well. I actually plan on doing this before
my comp. The only thing I'm not to sure about is the carb loading thing.
From what I can remember you shouldn't start carbing up that soon(3 days).
I'm going to ask my nutritionist about that when the time comes, but
I would think since suspension is so fast acting you could use it just
before the show.
Sal

Most people stick with prop for pre-contest.

I think the reason people are recommending suspension is because before people thought that the oil in gear cause water retention.

Now we know this isn't true.

A standard stack would be Test Prop, Fina, Winny, EQ plus clen, T3, Arimidex and Gh and Primo if you can afford it.

Top Bottom