Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop tren cycle

hostile_tjd

im about to start a test prop/tren cycle and im going to use winnie in the later part of the cycle. I was wanting to take hcg, but i cant get my hands on any. I have clomid, but can anyone else tell me anything good to use for pct? i have ideas and have done research, but i need advise!!! thanks guys!

I'm just about ready to start a similiar cycle. What doses are u running? How long are u running it?

150mg test and the prop is 150mg eod.....right now i only have clomid for pct, but im wondering if that would be good enough? some say it is from my research, but i hear alot of shit about hcg, but i cant get my hands on it right now.

I personally would never be satisfied with "good enough". If ur goin longer than 6 weeks, I would say u should get some HCG. Its out there if u continue to look. I shut down pretty hard, and HCG makes a huge difference in recovery for me. I would try to cover all angles for PCT. Its just as or even MORE important than ur cycle IMO. Clomid, some sort of prolactin defense, and supplements.

Top Bottom