Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop & Mast prop

OSUBEAVERS

Guys, I am in week 3 and I am not feeling this test. I am running a keto diet with it and lifts are just staying the same which is somewhat impressive being carb less. But my sex drive isn't really going crazy either. Another thing I have had the gear for awhile and the mast crystallized while the prop didn't. Its GP wondering if maybe its bunk..Thoughts?

u need carbs for glycogen stores,,, itried running a diet with no carbs and failed miserably you need carbs and , did u get the prop from a local source or off the internet?

I am getting what I want which is leaner but I was excepting a crazy sex drive like I got from the GCA test e. The sex drive makes me just kill it its weird.

Only thing that comes to mind is if your to suppressed are you running a high AI dose ?

Brad.

No AI using mast for it. I have times but nothing like the toungue dragging fest I had on test e. No morning boners either. :(

But Richard great point. I will quit questioning it run it and look at the results.

Side note on Keto. I used to jack my diet waking up pounding peanut butter or anything else swwet. I have been to multiple doctors to stop this. On the keto it stopped I might grab some almonds but thats it I do not wake up starving 3 times within 4 hours of going to bed. Obviously something is wrong with me that test will not verify. Never the less awesome side effect for me.

Top Bottom