Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only Cycle for Sprinter?

Thanks everybody! Have any of you guys had personal experience with speed results? Im just curious what other results people have seen!

not sure where you got the idea of winstrol (oh wait I know ben Johnson was busted for it so it must be good for sprinters :rolleyes: ) I assure you it wasn't winstrol that made him win an Olympic gold.

Victor Conte recently said he is pretty certain someone spiked Ben Johnson's beer with Winstrol before testing. Ben Johnson apparently sat in his room kicking back beers because he got advanced word that they wanted to get a urine sample. From people in the know, his urine sample wouldn't show what AAS he was one because it had already cleared his system, they were simply taking precautions and really getting tons of liquids in his system. Carl Lewis' friend got into the room and spiked his beer with winny.
So Ben gets busted, and although Carl Lewis tested positive the Olympic Committee kept that quiet and just awarded it to Carl retroactively.

The whole testing culture is the worst web of lies.

Thank you all! I was wondering if you guys have had any personal speed results or have known people who saw results in their times on the track while on sarms. Im just curious! Thanks again for all the help!

Top Bottom