Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / EQ = bloated

barcaskiller

I am on cycle with the following AAS: testosteroneenanthate 400 mgs, EQ 400 mgs, aromasin 12.5 mgs every other day. Ithought that this would give me lean gains, but I am bloated as hell,hugely bloated. What could it be? Should I stop the cycle?

I agree with Steve on the fact you got bunk aromasin. That stuff works really well from me. I show bloating in my face bad and never had a problem while running test eth and EQ. I haven't used ag guys in years but do order from an approved source. Ag guys will be the fastest tho. How much weight have you gained in how many weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get blood work done. Test + eq should be a really lean cycle with minimal water retention. Test aromatizes into estrogen pretty heavily but EQ barely aromatizes into estrogen. I suspect your aromasin is fake.

If your blood work shows high estrogen levels, your aromasin is fake. You will need to re-order aromasin from a reputable source like ag-guys.com.

Ideally, you should get your bloodwork done in order to be sure about the reasons you are getting bloated, but there is a 99% chance it is due to high estrogen because your AI might be fake. Bloodwork would confirm that. If you don't want to get your bloodwork done, replace the AI and see if there are any changes. If with the new AI your bloating will get reduced, then it is estrogen and your previous AI was fake.

400mg test is not that much and EQ should not be causing much at all so likely there is an issue with your aromasin. I would get some ordered from ag-guys.com and get blood work too.

Top Bottom