Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/Dbol Cycle on a moderate calorie diet

Boxingheels

Has anyone ever done a Test E/Dbol cycle on around 2500-3000 cals a day? 40% carb, 50% protein, 10% fat.

500mgs test e/week
25mgs dbol ed

I am just wondering if that would keep the gains, especially from the dbol, a bit leaner or do I need more cals just to grow. Stats: 6'4 220lbs 17% bf

I dont really need an exact answer just looking for opinions on what this would result in. Thanks guys!

Funny how this post caught my eye as I am exactly 4 weeks into Test c/Dbol cycle. I'm runnin 500mg test/week and 30-40mg dbol/day along with .25mg of Adex daily. I've been tracking calories and averaged 3200cals a day with 325g protein. Note that I am 5'9" 213lbs ~20% BF. I use a BF Scale to monitor changes in muscle and fat. I know they are not the most accurate but it is a good gauge to measure the changes, even if the values themselves are not on point. Anyways, in the past month I've put on 18 lbs, the scale showing a 1.3lb gain in fat and a 8.4lb gain in muscle. That accounts for about 10lbs so I'm assuming the 8 lbs that are not accounted for is probably water weight. I slowly upped my calories throughout the month to find a caloric intake sufficient to add muscle without adding fat. For me, 3200-3500 seemed ideal where i was putting on muscle and fat was staying the same. It was in the past week when i went up to 3800-4000cal per day I put on a little fat. (Regardless BF% has decreased due muscle mass increasing at a greater rate)

Anyways, quick answer: Would recommend starting on the lighter side (calories) and increase every 5-7 days til you find the breaking point where you start adding fat along with muscle. I would think you could eat more than 3k calories a day and not put on fat as I was able to go up to 3200-3500 with lean gains and I was only 195lbs. Hope that helps or at least gives you some insight.

Top Bottom