Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E & Black Extreme stack

SPDopkins

Ive experimented with Prohormones in the past and from what ive experienced its worked pretty well. I am currently not taking anything. Cuz now i have to let my body breathe from a ph cycle. But i came across some Test E by roxi labs and im looking to stack that with Black Extreme by Muscle Research. Im 26, 5'10," 155lbs and body fat maybe around 7% ish. Im fairly lean. Im looking for advice as far as dosage for the test e and recommendations for cycle support and pct. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Ppl aren't gunna spoon feed you buddy.. do some research test e is probably the most used steroid it's not that hard to find some good info on it, same as with the standard pct that goes with it. And personally think you could put on a lot more mass naturally before you go using more gear!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using EliteFitness

Ive experimented with Prohormones in the past and from what ive experienced its worked pretty well. I am currently not taking anything. Cuz now i have to let my body breathe from a ph cycle. But i came across some Test E by roxi labs and im looking to stack that with Black Extreme by Muscle Research. Im 26, 5'10," 155lbs and body fat maybe around 7% ish. Im fairly lean. Im looking for advice as far as dosage for the test e and recommendations for cycle support and pct. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Dude your 5'10 155 and you've used PH in the past? Steroids aren't going to help you you need to fix your diet and training

How do u figure? I gained 18lbs in the past 2 months and i train for at least an hour 4 days out of the week. Other days 3 hours and i take 1 day off for every 6. My diet is as clean as they come. The only dirty thing about my diet is im drinking whole milk with my protein shakes. If thats even considered rity. All im asking for is input for a proper cycle support and pct cuz ive never taken any type of juice before.

I didnt see the 1st reply, yea ive been searching but came across 1 thread with someone using only test e. And even his thread had mixed opinions about what to use. Now as far as using test e with a PH ive yet to see. People in my family are generally skinny. I dont have the slow metabolism i wish i had. Ill eat a full course meal before bed and wake up in the morning starving.

Top Bottom